Monday, December 3, 2012

10 Things The Pope Should Tweet

The Pope is now on Twitter. You can follow him @Pontifex - (but don't forget to follow Aggie Catholics and if you want to follow me you can as well.) So, I have a list of what he OUGHT to tweet, though I doubt he will.



10 Things The Pope Should Tweet

  1. "Can't wait to visit @MarcelLeJeune in #Aggieland Whoop!"
  2. "Popemobile Schmopemobile. I live in Italy. Somebody hook me up with a Ferrari! #ILikeToGoFast"
  3. "All bald men get a plenary indulgence just for their beauty. #NotKidding"
  4. "Being Pope is very Popey. #IDontKnowWhatItMeansEither"
  5. "Found a rosary today. Anybody lose one? #VaticanLostAndFound"
  6. "Moving Vatican to Texas, except during the summer. #PerksOfBeingPope"
  7. "I don't get Europe's fascination with Soccer. #PleaseTripleTheGaurds"
  8. "Lost in Ikea. St. Anthony help me. #MightDieInMaze"
  9. "Big changes to the Church are coming. That is right. Replacing Bishops' zucchetto with Cowboy hats. #sweet"
  10. "Is the Pope Catholic? Wait. I guess I shouldn't use that phrase... #Duh"
DISCLAIMER - this is a joke. We don't really expect the Pope to tweet such things. We love the Holy Father and ask you to please join us in praying for him.

No comments: