Try to guess the answer before you read below and see if you can't figure it out. What might it be:
- Drug use?
- Pornography use?
- Bad grades in school?
- None of the above?
**Another study uncovered the following statistic - In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Source.
**“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
In other words, the higher crime-rate problems in minority communities can be directly linked to the crisis in single motherhood.
- Girls raised without fathers in the home are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.
- 70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
- 86% of American teen births are out of wedlock.
- America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.
- 70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Heavenly Father help fathers here on earth!