1 - He didn't give a straight answer to questions he didn't like. A few examples:
- In Matthew 22, when his opponents try to trap him with questions on who should pay taxes, Jesus says "Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God."
- In Matthew 9, when asked about fasting, he talks of weddings and wine skins.
- In Mark 12, he is questioned about the resurrection of the dead and never answers the direct question, but he certainly lets his opponents know they are clueless about it all.
2 - Jesus isn't the only person to die and then come back to life again days later.
- Elijah raises a widow's son from the dead in 1 Kings 17.
- Elisha raises a woman's son from the dead in 2 Kings 4.
- A man is raised from the dead when his corpse touches Elisha's bones in 2 Kings 13.
- The bodies of many saints are raised after Jesus dies in Matt 27:50-53
- Jesus raises several people from the dead (e.g., Lazarus, Widow's son, etc.)
- Peter raises a woman from the dead in Acts 9:40-41.
3 - Jesus' relatives don't easily accept his teachings.
- "When his relatives heard of this they set out to seize him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”" -Mark 3:21
- “A prophet is not without honor except in his native place and among his own kin and in his own house.” - Mark 6:4
4 - Jesus is considered a rebel, but was greatly misunderstood.
- "The Son of Man came eating and drinking and they said, ‘Look, he is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’" -Matt 11:19
- "The Jews answered and said to him, "Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan 20 and are possessed?"" - John 8:48
- "Is he not the carpenter, the son of Mary, and the brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him." -Mark 6:3
5 - Jesus had bad days.
- "And Jesus wept." -John 11:35
- In Matthew 14 Jesus hears of his cousin's death (John the baptist) and tries to go away by himself.
6 - Jesus isn't always "nice".
- In John 2 he turned over money-changers' table and drove them out of the temple with a whip.
- "Knowing their malice, Jesus said, "Why are you testing me, you hypocrites?" - Matt 22:18
- "Jesus said in reply, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long will I be with you and endure you?" - Luke 9:41
- In Matthew 15 he insults a woman calling her a "dog".