Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top 20 Things I Don't Have to Worry About Giving Up For Lent

Here is my definitive list of 20 things I don't have to worry about giving up for Lent. Some won't ever be in my life and some are right where they should be in my life. You can figure out which is which.

  • 20 - Trips to Europe
  • 19 - Katy Perry
  • 18 - Growing a mullett
  • 17 - Shopping at Lane Bryant
  • 16 - Confession
  • 15 - Oprah
  • 14 - Mass
  • 13 - Work
  • 12 - Playing with 5 cute kids
  • 11 - Tofu
  • 10 - Cosmo
  • 9 - Cuddling with armadillos
  • 8 - Ashes
  • 7 - Mango
  • 6 - Growing hair on my head
  • 5 - Spiritual Reading
  • 4 - MTV
  • 3 - Almsgiving
  • 2 - Fasting
  • 1 - Prayer

2 comments:

Diane said...

What's wrong with mangos & tofu? Makes a great meat free Lenten meal?

Marcel said...

Remember, this is MY list. :-)