Proof #1 - 40 Days for Life was started here by Aggie Catholics. Below is video of David Bereit and Abby Johnson at the West Coast Walk for Life. David is a former parishioner and Abby is going through RCIA here.
Proof #2 - Over 130 Aggie Catholic Vocations to the priesthood and religious life + over 40 in formation. We have averaged over 8 young men and women entering formation over the last dozen years or so.
Proof #3 - Sr. Lynn D'Souza invented the low-gluten host that allows Catholics who have celiac disease to receive the Eucharist in the form of the bread. Her story was featured on PBS.
Proof #4 - The number of lay Aggie Catholics working in the Church or in businesses that support the church. Just a few examples:
- Josh Simmons - founder of eCatholicChurches.com.
- Matt Warner - founder of Flocknote.com, TweetCatholic.com, and QuoteCatholic.com.
- Peter deKeratry - founder and CEO of Petrus Development.
- Dr. Kelly Bowring - Theologian and Author.
- Shawn Carney - Campaign Director for 40 Days for Life.
- Elizabeth Thaibinh - Founder and Director of the Wildflower Home in Thailand.
Please pray for our Aggies.
Please pray for the continued success of St. Mary's Catholic Center.
Please consider support us financially, if you are able.