Monday, August 9, 2010

40 Days For Life - Fall 2010

Did you know that 40 Days for Life was born right here at St. Mary's Catholic Center by pro-life Aggie Catholics? It is true. Now, it has grown into the largest pro-life initiative in the world. Now is the time to get involved and change the culture of death into a culture of life.

Shawn and David (leaders of 40 Days for Life - featured in the video below) are former parishioners here at St. Mary's. I ask you to pray for the success of our friends fighting for mothers and babies. Shawn has left College Station to live in DC and work for 40 Days for Life full-time. Don't worry, he left the Coalition for Life in good hands.

Watch the video and see how you can help change lives.
Gig 'em and God Bless!

1 comment:

Katlin said...

That's amazing, I didn't know that! I will definitely be praying. I and some other students will be needing prayers also. We are starting a pro-life group on campus. It's really encouraging to know that 40 days for life is a product of the pro-life group at A&M, especially since it's a secular university. I hope my university can bear fruit as well. Thanks for sharing this, it really encouraged me.