- The Death of a Pope by Piers Paul Read. A Catholic thriller novel, is an apt description.
- Real Estate Investing For Dummies by Eric Tyson and Robert Griswold. A nice intro to long-term Real Estate investment strategies.
- Treat Your Back Without Surgery: The Best Nonsurgical Alternatives for Eliminating Back and Neck Pain by Stephen Hochschuler M.D., Bob Reznik M.B.A. Good advice. Well balanced.
- The Real Book of Real Estate: Real Experts. Real Stories. Real Life. by Robert Kiyosaki. Yes, I am thinking about it.
- Jeremiah. The one in the Old Testament.
I also finished my June/July edition of First Things and started Fire Within: St. Teresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, and the Gospel-On Prayer by Thomas Dubay.
On my end table currently:
The Virgin Mary and the Theology of the Body. by Fr. Donald H. Calloway.
I will also be picking up one or two of the novels recommended recently to me in the comments of the Top 20 Catholic Novels post.
What are you reading this summer?