The USCCB has a news release.
Some of what we can expect:
The more significant changes of the people’s parts are:At this time, no date is available as to when the entire translation of the Roman Missal will be released.
- et cum spiritu tuo is rendered as “And with your spirit”
- In the Confiteor, the text “through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault” has been added
- The Gloria has been translated differently and the structure is different from the present text
- In the Preface dialogue the translation of “Dignum et justum est” is “It is right and just”
- The first line of the Sanctus now reads “Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts”
- The response of the people at the Ecce Agnus Dei is “Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.”