Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Only Way I Will Get To Italy

Kris, one of our students here at St. Mary's, is studying abroad this semester, in Italy. He is also on our Parish Council. So, when I sent out a large group email to the Parish Council reminding them of our meeting this last week, he responded (a bit sarcastically) that he wouldn't be able to make it.

I then responded that "Every time I see you on Facebook in some other Italian paradise I become enraged. :-)"

He then sent me the following picture from Rome (with me following him around).

But, that isn't all. He then wrote me and said, "I was looking through my pictures and I noticed that you weren't only in Rome, but you were following me around in other parts of Italy too..."

Attached were the next two (Assisi - then Pienza).
I think Kris ought to stay in Italy.

No comments: