Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Human Experience - A New Film

To quote myself -
Most movies just really don't excite me too much. I might enjoy a good movie, but I don't get too reactive one way or another.
"Most" is the correct word to describe me. But, then a movie comes along that is exciting for me. It sounds very different and challenging. From the makers of the vocations video Fishers of Men, this story is about two brothers true search for meaning in a world of suffering, death and violence. It is called The Human Experience. St. Thomas Aquinas (a local parish) is hosting two screenings on Feb15-16 and I think I will put it on my calendar.

I must admit, this is the kind of movie that gets my radar up and running.

Check out the trailer below:

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thanks for getting the word out Marcel! We're going to see it this weekend, as our St. Valentine's Day date! I feel the same way - totally revved up. It's so refreshing to see a movie with such meaning and substance, unlike ANYTHING else that the world offers us at blockbuster or the theaters. It couldn't be more fitting for Lent as well. Hopefully we'll see you there! Julia and Bronius