For these reasons:
- It isn't because we are prudes, but rather because we see the body as a reflection of the Divine.
- Because it protects others from sinful thoughts.
- It is better to teach modesty than have your kids dress up in playboy Halloween costumes or buy Victoria Secret dolls.
- Because every over-sexed society in history has fallen, and rapidly, after it bought sex as the mantra of the day.
- Because sex is for worship of God - not just pleasure.
- It helps to redeem our true worth and self-esteem, which is based in who we are - humans created in God's image and likeness, not objects.
So, dress up today - have fun - be modest.