- Contraception makes sex into an act of pleasure alone.
- When it is only about pleasure, then it becomes a selfish act.
- When sex is no longer about the "other", then when someone becomes pregnant it is an "accident".
- Accidents can be fixed by abortion.
- This contraceptive thinking makes relationships disposable.
- Disposable relationships lead to broken families, poor (and single) mothers and children, and higher rates of crime, depression, etc.
It all starts with contraception. So, a program of this sort is just another part of the crumbling of our society...
More on this in the near future.